Who wasn’t moved to tears in those first 10 minutes of Pixar film “Up?” The dialogue-less moving story of two people falling in love is poignant, bittersweet, and teaches us all to treasure the time with have with the people we love. With such a great story, it’s no wonder this couple has decided to pay homage to it on their 60th wedding anniversary. With the help of their grandson, Jason Lyle Black, filmed this viral video..
Jason, a talented piano player, helped to add the soundtrack and posted the video on his ayudó Youtube channel – where you can find the video that make him a Youtube star: Frozen Fever – Dueling Piano Sibilings. Frozen Mashup Backward Piano. He comes in at the end, adorably dressed as Russell.
Show them some love that share the video with someone you love.
Video: Jason Lyle Black Youtube. Image: Shutterstock – Elderly couple.
These may also interest you
The most read
- How To Celebrate Your Anniversary In 5 Steps
- 65 Wedding hairstyles for every type of bride
- How to Politely Decline a Wedding Invitation
- How to choose your perfect wedding shoes
- Pronovias 2018 Party Dresses: Hot Trends for Stylish Guests
- Top 60 Unique Hairstyles For Any 2018 Bride
- Colored Bridal Shoes For 2018: Bring Your Wedding Look To Life
- How To Choose The Right Wedding Rings: 5 Tips
- How To Choose The Wedding Photographer That's Perfect For You in 5 Simple Steps
- How To Organize Your Wedding Table Plan In 5 Easy Steps
- How To Write Your Wedding Invitations In 5 Simple Steps
- Pronovias 2019 Wedding Dresses: New Designs From Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week
- Rosa Clará 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Collection You'll Fall Completely In Love With
- Reem Acra 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Collection For The Most Romantic Brides
- 50 Wedding Bouquet Ideas For Your Summer Wedding 2018
- Berta Bridal 2019 Wedding Dress Collection: Fall In Love With The New Collection
- Jesús Peiró Wedding Dresses 2019: Designs Full of Unique Details You Won't Want To Miss
- Inmaculada Garcia Wedding Dresses 2019: Beautiful Designs With Lots of Personality
- How To Choose The Right Catering For Your Wedding In 5 Simple Steps
- No results found
- No results found
Bridesmaid Dresses & Mother of The Bride