For those of you who are out of the loop, ZIWA stands for Zankyou International Wedding Awards. This year will be the second annual celebration, where the best professionals in the wedding industry will be recognized and given awards voted by other professionals in the same category, in the majority of the countries in which Zankyou is present. You can be one of the winners and receive international recognition!
Only wedding industry professionals will be able to choose the winners. Voting begins today, March 6, 2017. From this moment on, registered suppliers in Zankyou’s directory will receive an email allowing you to vote for the best professional in the following categories: Wedding venues, wedding dress shops and bridal boutiques, photographers, travel agencies, wedding dress designers, shoes, accessories, catering, wedding blogs, etc. Voting ends on March 20, 2017.
The judges for the 2nd annual ZIWA 2017 awards will consist of more than 95,000 suppliers from different countries and more than 300,000 registered brides on the portal. The weighting of the vote will be divided as follows: 70% of the vote will come from suppliers and 30% of the vote will come from brides.
If you’re wondering why you should participate, here are the reasons! To begin with, they are considered to be prestigious international awards in the wedding industry. If you are one of the winners, you will be recognized as one of the best wedding experts in the world and your audience will grow due to the exposure from receiving a ZIWA 2017 award.
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
No numerical ranking of winners will be established. Instead, 10 equally fair winners will be chosen. The prizes will be awarded as follows:
- 10 awards per professional category at the national level (Best Wedding Photographer in California Award)
- 10 awards per professional category to the best professionals of the US within the major cities: New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, and Dallas (ex: Best Wedding Photographer in New York Award).
What will the winners receive? Several prizes!
– A “Winner of ZIWA 2017” badge will be displayed on the winner’s profile within the Zankyou directory.
– A digital kit with the label “Winner of ZIWA 2017” along with other elements to showcase your award on the web, blogs, and social networks, amongst other things..
– The recognition of being awarded as one of the best professionals in the wedding industry.
– The results will be shared in the Zankyou Magazine, as well as on social media networks.
Please note, in order to vote you must be a registered provider or bride-to-be before the voting begins. If you are not yet registered and want to participate, please issue a request to join Zankyou.