With so many beautiful on-trend colour schemes for your wedding right now, if you’ve picked your favourite shades, wouldn’t it be great to have a wedding website that matched? Or what about a website that reflected you and your wedding style? With Zankyou, it doesn’t matter if you’re boho bride or a vintage couple or inspired by long summer days, there’s a wedding website design to match your look!
“Why do I need a wedding website?”, I hear you ask.
Well, there are plenty of reasons, lots of them practical. They include having a centralised online location for all your wedding information, a place that will let your guests check scheduling and location details, dress code and even info about the hen and stag nighs.
But as aesthetic is all, we also think that in the same way you dedicate time to picking out the perfect stationery, flowers and decoration, your wedding website can also complement your wedding look. And that’s thanks to Zankyou – which allows you to create a personalised website, whatever your taste!
And it’s easy! With Zankyou, you don’t need a degree in IT to be able to create your own site and neither do you need to get someone else to do it for you (which is nice news for your budget).
With just a couple of clicks, you choose your site format and design or even upload your own background, to create the right wedding website for you.
Your guests can go directly to your site when you give them the URL and get all the info of your big day. You can choose your privacy settings beforehand, making the site accessible either public or password-protected, thus making sure that it’s not only the design that personalised, but also the access too!
With the Zankyou wedding website, you can:
– add your online gift list, where guests can make contributions and you get the cash in your bank account to spend when and where you like*.
– add photographs and videos both before and after the ceremony.
– create a wedding diary to share with your friends and family.
– create a playlist of your favourite songs and ask your guests to suggest more, to create the perfect list for your DJ to play.
– give information on logistics such as the location of the ceremony and reception, nearby hotels and even the weather forecast for your big day.
– send your invitations, set up your table plan and add confirmed guests in real time!
And all these tools are available for free!
So, not only have you got a free wedding website that has loads of really useful tools, but you can also personalise it to your heart’s delight, making sure it matches your style and wedding look.
It’s perfect for couples with friends coming from far away or even from abroad and saves a lot of phonecalls and postage costs, so check it out now!
To find out more, get clicking and discover the huge potential of the Zankyou wedding website service. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed!
*Each contribution to your online gift list is subject to a fee, which can either be paid by the couple or by the guest making the contribution. For further information, please visit the Zankyou website.