Located in Paris, France Mission Mariage is a boutique events agency that can help you make your dreams of a French wedding come true. Created in May 2007 by Gwenaelle Sommier, Mission Mariage was named after the film Mission: Impossible because, as Gwenaelle explains, she and her team approach each event as a “kind of mission that requires my company to build a team of selected professionals who will best accomplish the task.” This bespoke approach is what has attracted more than fifty couples to entrust their event with Mission Mariage.
100% bespoke weddings
The agency´s strengths lie in their insistence on really getting to know the couple their helping create this memorable event. They take the time to listen and understand each couple’s wishes so that they can create the perfect wedding for them. “Because a wedding is a very personal event, it’s important that it reflects the bride and groom’s personalities – and the essential quality to understanding that and incorporating that into the wedding is empathy,” says Gwenaelle.
Because of this, each wedding and event Mission Mariage puts on is unique and specific to the people involved. “We’ve never used a same concept for two different weddings. We start from scratch for each new wedding. Each project is a different and new mission,” says Gwenaelle. In fact, the agency loves to receive very specific or complex requests – they view it as part of the mission and challenge and eagerly search for new vendors or think of new concepts to satisfy their clients.
Mission Mariage´s bespoke services include:
- Full coordination: full set up of the event, from searching for the perfect vendors to the on-the-day coordination. The agency helps the couple with all the necessary organization of their wedding. This is ideal for clients who are planning a destination wedding and above all if they don’t speak French.
- A la carte services: clients can choose a specific service they need help with, for example search of venue, search of vendors, advice…etc.
- On-the-day coordination: The Mission Mariage team will organize all the details and mechanization on the big day so that their clients don´t have to – it´s the day to enjoy and not micromanage, after all.
- Intimate events: for those clients looking for a small, intimate experience in Paris Mission Mariage can set up a symbolic ceremony in a small church or in a garden with a view over the Eiffel Tower.
- Proposals in Paris: Mission Mariage can also be there from the start and help grooms-to-be plan their perfect proposal in the most romantic city in the world.
- Other events: as well as weddings, Mission Mariage also organizes all kinds of private events (birthday parties, baptisms, Bachelor(ette) parties, wedding anniversaries, vow renewals…). Whatever the event, you can entrust Mission Mariage to make it unique.
If you don´t see anything on the list or wish to add certain services or requests (for example, if you have already chosen some vendors or found your preferred venue), Mission Mariage will happily adapt to any wishes you have. Now´s your chance to have the Parisian wedding you´ve always dreamed of! Contact Mission Mariage now and start planning.