A Jacksonville man waited for his daughter to be born so that she could help him propose to her mother. After Bailey’s first bath, her father put a special onesie on her that read: will you marry my daddy? After seeing the onesie and her newborn daughter, Bailey’s mother broke into tears as her boyfriend kneeled by her bedside and proposed. She happily agreed.
It’s not often that we as children get to be a part of our parents’ proposals or weddings, but when we do, it’s magical.
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
These may also interest you
The most read
- How To Celebrate Your Anniversary In 5 Steps
- 65 Wedding hairstyles for every type of bride
- How to Politely Decline a Wedding Invitation
- How to choose your perfect wedding shoes
- Pronovias 2018 Party Dresses: Hot Trends for Stylish Guests
- Top 60 Unique Hairstyles For Any 2018 Bride
- Colored Bridal Shoes For 2018: Bring Your Wedding Look To Life
- How To Choose The Right Wedding Rings: 5 Tips
- How To Choose The Wedding Photographer That's Perfect For You in 5 Simple Steps
- How To Organize Your Wedding Table Plan In 5 Easy Steps
- How To Write Your Wedding Invitations In 5 Simple Steps
- Pronovias 2019 Wedding Dresses: New Designs From Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week
- Rosa Clará 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Collection You'll Fall Completely In Love With
- Reem Acra 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Collection For The Most Romantic Brides
- 50 Wedding Bouquet Ideas For Your Summer Wedding 2018
- Berta Bridal 2019 Wedding Dress Collection: Fall In Love With The New Collection
- Jesús Peiró Wedding Dresses 2019: Designs Full of Unique Details You Won't Want To Miss
- Inmaculada Garcia Wedding Dresses 2019: Beautiful Designs With Lots of Personality
- How To Choose The Right Catering For Your Wedding In 5 Simple Steps
- No results found
- No results found
Bridesmaid Dresses & Mother of The Bride