It’s not easy going back to the daily grind after a day as wonderful as your wedding. Lots of newlywed couples suffer from the post-wedding blues, but don’t worry, everything will be back to normal in a few weeks. In the meantime, here are the steps of the post-wedding phase summed up in GIFS.
1. Coming home
2. Feeling the post-wedding depression hit
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Start over. I wasn’t ready.
3. Thinking back to the honeymoon
It sure was great.
3. Your photographer tells you your wedding photos aren’t ready yet
4. Opening the awful gift from your aunt Susan
Will she find out if you throw it away?
5. The inevitable return to work
6. Checking to see just how durable your wedding dress is
7. Starting to showing off your marriage every chance you get
“Don’t worry. Your time will come!”
8. Remembering all of the administrative tasks that you have to do
No one said it was easy.
9. Your friend tells you she hired the same DJ for her wedding
10. Finally, you think “I’m married!”
What comes next? Children, a dog, a camping trip?
Can you think of any other ways to sum up life as a newlywed?