If you wish to get married in Tuscany, one of the most magical and evocative places in the Maremma is certainly the Domaine ColleMassari with its beautiful Tenuta di Montecucco.
Located in the heart of the Maremma, nestled between Monte Amiata, Val D'Orcia and the Costa d'Argento, lying on the slopes of the Maremma hills, you will find the Domaine ColleMassari.
The Montecucco estate is a small village dating back to 1200 immersed in an enchanted landscape where you can create your own fairy tale. Inside the village there is also the beautiful consecrated church of San Pietro and Sant'Antonio.
Tranquility and comfort one step away from important tourist destinations, these are our multiple strengths:
- Located in Tuscany, it is located in a beautiful authentic and wild area of the Maremma
- Within an uncontaminated territory of 1200 hectares with organic cultivation of vineyards and olive trees
- Outdoor spaces: Vineyard garden, swimming pool and garden for the symbolic ceremony, for the welcome cocktail or for the gala evening
- Consecrated church located inside the estate and a beautiful garden to be used for the symbolic ceremony
- Multiple locations for reception services, including one hectare of garden
- Internal spaces: "Amiata" terrace, Tuscan Limonaia or "I Granai" restaurant for catering or party services
- The possibility of hosting up to 130 people (110 adults + 20 children) in 4 different structures since we are a widespread structure
- All wines and kitchen products come from the organic farm. The dishes all belong to the exquisite Tuscan cuisine
- The possibility of organizing multiple activities during your free time: eco-trekking, cycle tourism, cooking lessons, tour of Siena and the Silver Coast
- Tours and tastings in our three cellars: "ColleMassari Castle" in the Montecucco wine route, "Grattamacco" in Bolgheri and "Poggio di Sotto" in Montalcino
- The sea of the Silver Coast and Castiglione della Pescaia with their blue flags and the Maremma Park just 40 km from here
- Know-how for weddings and events