• Standing: Mid price

Cara Mia Photography is for the adventurous at heart and wildly in love. I believe there’s nothing better than crafting new experiences in familiar and unfamiliar places, wherever in the world that takes us. If you’re down to drive a few hours, hike a little, get your shoes dirty, and mess up your hair—doesn’t matter if it’s raining, shining, or snowing, we’ll make a memory that will last a lifetime.

Opinions about Caramia

0 0 reviews


Price range
Mid price
What is your basic price for wedding photography?
Destination weddings start at $3000 and go up from there. Elopements start at $2500. Contact me directly for a quote, I’d love to come up with a custom plan that will work for you.
What services do you offer?
How would you describe your photography style?
What are your terms of payment?
I require a 25% non-refundable deposit upon booking to reserve your date, and the remaining 75% 3 months before your wedding date.
Do I need an appointment?
Appointment not required
Please tell us something interesting or unique about your business
I’m passionate about travel and adventure. This year alone I’ll be traveling to 16 different states and 7 different countries, and love all landscapes. Whether your dream location is deep in the woods, somewhere in the mountains, standing on a cliff over the ocean, or lost in the desert, I want to help create a memory that you will love and look back on forever.
How long has your business been running?
1 year (I did adventure photography years before becoming a destination wedding and elopement photographer)
How long will it take for your clients to receive their photos/video after the wedding?
Depends on the session. 2-5 weeks for adventure sessions, 6-9 for most weddings and elopements. Time varies based on how packed my schedule is at the time. Rush editing is available for an additional fee.

Street Address

Related tags:
  • Wedding Photographers
  • Mid price
  • Photography
  • Artistic