Wedding Planning Wednesday: The Day Before and The Day of Your Wedding
Finally! It’s a day before and the day of your wedding in this week’s Wedding Planning Wednesday! Let Zankyou help you plan your wedding with the ultimate checklist! Here are the next 10 steps for a wedding that’s here before you know it.
If you’re newly engaged and just started planning your wedding or didn’t catch the previous Wedding Planning Wednesdays, here’s what you’ve missed:
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
111. Have the wedding rings and wedding papers ready.
112. Put the wedding dress along with shoes and all accessories together in one place.
113. Prepare your bridal bag with essential items such as aspirin, sewing kit, extra pantyhose and your emergency makeup kit.
114. Write a little love note to your spouse-to-be to be delivered tomorrow just before the wedding.
115. Get the money ready to pay vendors and professionals. It’s best to put these fees in labeled envelopes since they are usually paid in cash on the wedding day.
116. Give wedding announcements to the maid of honor to be mailed on the wedding day.
117. Rehearse the ceremony with your officiant and wedding party followed by the rehearsal dinner.
THE DAY OF YOUR WEDDING
118. Have breakfast in peace and serenity and look forward to your big day. Go for a walk or do something else to relax yourself if you’re feeling nervous.
119. Attend your beauty appointments, get ready and put on your wedding gown. Don’t forget the bridal bouquet.
120. Enjoy your wedding day! Take a quiet and relaxing moment alone with your new spouse and be thankful that the day has finally come.
Now take a deep breath…Zankyou is here to help you plan your wedding. Stay tuned for the next 10 steps in the series every Wednesday. Let us know where you are along the way to planning your wedding and visit our forum if you have any questions or need advice from other engaged couples.
You know what would make your wedding planning a whole lot easier? A new iPad 2! Lucky for you, we’re giving away an iPad 2 every month throughout 2012!
Want even more wedding planning advice? Follow us on Twitter @Zankyou and like us on Facebook. Also, check out our new obsession Pinterest! If you’re getting married soon, be sure to check out all the fabulous cash wedding registry options at Zankyou!