Wedding Planning Wednesday: 10 Steps 6 to 4 Months Before
It’s another Wedding Planning Wednesday so don’t fear, Zankyou is here to help you plan your wedding with the ultimate checklist! Here are the next 10 steps to tying the knot.
If you’ve just started planning your wedding or didn’t catch the previous Wedding Planning Wednesdays, here’s what you’ve missed:
6 TO 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
41. One of the most important moments has come: order wedding invitation cards!
42. Are you looking for a printing company for your invitations? DIY wedding invitations are a cost-cutting option that can be convenient created online.
43. Get several quotes for your wedding invitations as prices can vary considerably. We love the amazing selection and great prices available at Wedding Paper Divas!
44. Decide if you will order more than invitations. Many companies offer the entire print series: invitations, place cards, menu cards, song books, thank you cards, etc.
45. Search for a wedding cake maker.
46. Choose your wedding decorations! Here you can really express your creative side. Consider whether you want to buy decorations or hire a decorating company.
47. Search for a rentals supplier if you need to rent chairs, tables, tents, etc.
48. Begin taking dancing lessons if desired. At most weddings there is dancing and the dance is traditionally opened by the couple’s first dance. You should have the right dance moves at your fingertips!
49. Reserve blocks of hotel rooms for out-of-town guests. Add accommodations and travel information to your wedding website so guests know what to expect.
50. Make sure you have booked your necessary services: band or DJ, photographer/videographer, florist, wedding cake maker, wedding officiant, ceremony musician and record payments in your wedding folder along with your Zankyou Wedding Checklist. If you’re still looking for vendors, check out, a website designed to connect couples with their perfect wedding vendors.
Now take a deep breath…Zankyou is here to help you plan your wedding. Stay tuned for the next 10 steps in the series every Wednesday. Let us know where you are along the way to planning your wedding and visit our forum if you have any questions or need advice from other engaged couples.