Wedding Planning Wednesday: 10 Steps 4 to 3 Months Before
It’s our favorite day of the week: Wedding Planning Wednesday! Let Zankyou help you plan your wedding with the ultimate checklist! Here are the next 10 steps to prepare for a day of pure wedding bliss.
If you’re newly engaged and just started planning your wedding or didn’t catch the previous Wedding Planning Wednesdays, here’s what you’ve missed:
4 TO 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
72. Start looking into your wedding transportation. Will you take a limo, classic car, convertible or bicycle? Look for something that suits your wedding style and consider reserving a trolley to transport you and your entire wedding party. We love the all-white “Felicity” wedding trolley in San Diego, CA.
73. Discuss the rehearsal dinner with the groom’s parents and decide who is invited.
74. What are your plans for the bachelor and bachelorette parties? Discuss this with your groom and wedding party before confirming plans.
75. If you want to celebrate with a stag ‘n’ drag party, you should prepare for this now. For a stag party, there aren’t official invitations and it could generate into a big party. Be prepared with a large venue and plenty of food and drinks.
76. Schedule any other events including bridal showers.
77. Provide the maid of honor, best man and anyone else coordinating an event with guests lists for each party and shower.
78. Schedule an initial fitting for your wedding dress and also schedule a final fitting no later than three weeks before your wedding day.
79. Book your wedding transportation!
80. Address your invitations now especially if you are relying on a caligrapher. They must be ready to be delivered 6-8 weeks before the wedding.
Now take a deep breath…Zankyou is here to help you plan your wedding. Stay tuned for the next 10 steps in the series every Wednesday. Let us know where you are along the way to planning your wedding and visit our forum if you have any questions or need advice from other engaged couples.