It’s getting down to the wire in this week’s Wedding Planning Wednesday! Let Zankyou help you plan your wedding with the ultimate checklist! Here are the next 10 steps for a well-wired wedding! If you’re newly engaged and just started …
Wedding Planning Wednesday: 10 Steps 2 to 1 Week Before
Confirm, confirm, confirm. It’s nearly the wedding day in this week’s Wedding Planning Wednesday! Let Zankyou help you plan your wedding with the ultimate checklist! Here are the next 10 steps for a wedding that’s a breeze.
If you’re newly engaged and just started planning your wedding or didn’t catch the previous Wedding Planning Wednesdays, here’s what you’ve missed:
2 TO 1 WEEK BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
101. If you disappear right after the wedding to go on your honeymoon, make the final preparations for your travel. Give someone a copy of your itinerary and contact information in case of emergency.
102. Do not forget to break in your wedding shoes by wearing them around the house or to run errands. You don’t want to have any discomfort on your wedding day.
103. The groom should get his hair cut about one week before the wedding to avoid the “freshly cut” look on the big day. The haircut looks best if it’s given the chance to grow out just a bit. Just ask the professionals at Hydeaway Salon & Spa.
104. Make sure to confirm all dates with wedding service providers and give them the final count on wedding guests.
105. Give the seating chart to your caterer, wedding coordinator and reception venue. Remember you can create your seating chart on your Zankyou wedding website.
106. Confirm with your venue that your vendors have access to the venue when they need it.
107. If you’re having a receiving line, determine the order everyone will stand in.
108. Confirm your wedding day beauty appointment.
109. Confirm date, time and location with your wedding photographer. Create a list of “must-take” shots.
Now take a deep breath…Zankyou is here to help you plan your wedding. Stay tuned for the next 10 steps in the series every Wednesday. Let us know where you are along the way to planning your wedding and visit our forum if you have any questions or need advice from other engaged couples.
You know what would make your wedding planning a whole lot easier? A new iPad 2! Lucky for you, we’re giving away an iPad 2 every month throughout 2012!