Even though spring has only recently sprung in most parts of the U.S., many brides are already planning their autumn weddings. Here are some fall-themed favors that are sure to delight your guests and add to the overall ambience… When …
5 Simple & Fun Ideas for DIY Wedding Favors
Wedding favors are the precious little keepsakes for your guests to remember how lucky they were to celebrate your special day with you. Make your favors extra-memorable with a handmade touch. DIY wedding favors are fun to make and your guests will adore them.
Making your own wedding favors, just like DIY wedding invitations, will save you money–not necessarily time. But with all the love and hard work you put into these DIY wedding favors, they will be infinitely more special to you and your guests. Here are five simple ideas for making unique wedding favors.
1. Mason jars: These classic and versatile glass jars come in all sizes. Fill them with candy, recipe mix, flower seeds, anything you want! We love these cupcakes-in-a-jar by Cakies. Decorate them with ribbons in your wedding colors and slap on a personalized label to make it your own. Speaking of labels…
2. Personalized tags and labels: Take any kind of wedding favor you like and then add an ultra-personal special touch with a custom-made label. We found these FREE printable labels from the lovely ladies at MarryThis! They also sell customizable professional printable suites for all of your DIY wedding printing needs.
3. Lollipops: Sweetness on a stick, these wedding favors are a playful favorite. Your guests will feel like kids again with these cute and super simple wedding favors. Just add ribbon, a tag and you’re set! Like any wedding favor, they can double as place cards. We love the dice lollipops from Good Things Wedding Favors plus the candy and label designs of Inspired Occasions.
4. Boxes: Keep it nice and neat with tiny gift boxes that hold a special surprise for your guests. These wedding favors are easy as wedding cake to personalize and available in any color or design you can dream of. Wedding cake favor boxes are an especially fun and unique trend.
5. Matchbooks: Is your love on fire? Personalized matchbooks are easy to make and a hot little gift for your guests. Starting with blank matchbooks, just print labels on some sticker paper, cut, press and they’re ready to strike up conversations by your guests about how cute they are.
Are you planning on making your own wedding favors? Tell us how in the comment box below.