5 Reasons Zankyou Beats In-Store Wedding Registries
You’re getting married, and it’s time to create your wedding registry. There are lots of options out there, but we think Zankyou‘s the best. Here are just a few reasons why we beat out the traditional in-store registries:
1. Flexibility. There are no limitations on what you can register for. Your registry is your ultimate wish list – why settle for the inventory of one or two stores? Register for cash to get your pots & pans and your honeymoon and contributions toward your first home, all in one place!
2. No returns or duplicate gifts. Many stores won’t allow you to return unwanted wedding gifts for cash, instead offering only store credit.
If you change your mind about anything on your Zankyou wish list, you’re under no obligation to buy it. You can get all the things you want, from where you want, when you want them.
3. Your guests don’t have to find an XYZ retail outlet. If you’ve got wedding guests coming from far and wide, they may not have your favorite Big Box Store in their area. With Zankyou, guests can contribute to your wedding registry in their own language and currency. We have customer service representatives available online and by phone in six languages, ready to help your guests.
4. You can ‘cash out’ whenever you like. Need some funds to book your honeymoon before the wedding? Request a Zankyou transfer of some of your early wedding registry contributions. There is no limit to how long your Zankyou registry stays open, so guests can contribute at any time before or after the wedding.
5. Zankyou is eco-friendly. Guest drives to Big Box Store. Guest contributes to a Large Corporation. Guest buys gift wrap, drives to wedding with gift. Couple drives gift home. Couple discards wrapping… Weddings create a lot of waste. Zankyou has virtually no carbon footprint. All of our transactions are processed electronically, and guests can register for ‘green’ gifts, items from local stores, or even contributions to their favorite environmental charity.
Zankyou is the next generation of gift giving.
Your future together doesn’t have limitations – why should your wedding registry?