Most of you took an emotional snapshot of your engagement ring when it was first presented. There’s also the wedding tradition of taking a photo of the bride and groom’s hands proudly displaying their new rings. But lately, tons of …
5 Bridal Manicures to Highlight Your Ring Finger
Ooobviously you’re going to get a fresh bridal manicure for your wedding day. But have you thought about a paint job that will highlight your new wedding or engagement ring?
It’s no doubt that nail art and manicures have gotten crazy creative (just check out these 7 trendy ideas) so the traditional solid color polish or French tips are no longer the only options for a bridal manicure.
We’ve discovered another bridal manicure trend that gives extra special attention to the finger your spouse will slide your wedding ring over. Here are five bridal manicures to pay tribute to your most special digit.
1. Glitter Finger: This is the simplest way to call attention to your ring finger. Do the rest of your manicure however you like, but paint your ring finger with a super sparkly glitter polish so it stands out as much as your ring will.
2. Rhinestone Tips: Dress up the standard French tip with a line of tiny rhinestones glued across the tip of your nail. Sally Beauty Supply carries a whole bunch of tools and jewels for creating unique nail art like this.
3. Paint on a Ring: This idea is just made for brides! On clear or solid colored nails, tape off the top and bottom section and then paint a swipe of silver or gold polish across. Once it’s dry, finish off with a tiny rhinestone for a mini replica of your wedding ring.
4. Add Hardware: If you like the rhinestone appliques but want something more dramatic, look into some attachable “nail jewelry” like this fancy metal filigree. You can get some similar nail jewelry online at pearl ring in this photo!. We love the
5. Single Tiny Heart: This manicure idea is simple, sweet and subtle all at once. In whatever color scheme you choose, just paint a teeny wittle heart on your ring finger. We found this manicure on the blog Luscious Palace – the creator actually did it to show off her new engagement ring. Come to think of it, all of these ideas work for featuring your engagement ring as well!
Do you have another bridal manicure idea to put the focus on your wedding or engagement ring finger? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Getting married soon? Already tied the knot? We want to hear about it! Take our International Marriage Survey for a chance to win an iPad from Zankyou!